Business Development Executive, Philippines

Philippines, Philippines, Philippines
Last update 2023-12-07
Expires 2024-01-07
ID #1861204809
Business Development Executive, Philippines
Philippines, Philippines, Philippines,
Modified September 29, 2023


Position descriptionJob titleBusiness Development Executive Contract typePermanent contract Job description 1. BUSINESS LEAD AND OPPORTUNITIESProjects forecast and Tenders advertisement monitoringCollection of all administrative and commercial documentation, and formatting of the documents as per required level of standardInteractions and coordination with internal or external partners, in close relation with the Regional Bid Director and the Country managersPreparation and delivery of Form of Tender 2. COMMERCIAL TOOLS FOLLOW UPUse and update of Bid management processesUse and update of Customer Relationship Management System 3. MONITORING TENDER PREPARATIONAct as a principal support to the Country Managing Directors and Bid managers in charge of the proposal production, which involves:Review of the tender documentation and the draft of a tender review reportPrepare table of content for Tender and the follow up of the proposal documentationBeing responsible for the administrative and commercial sections of the proposal including the timely request and follow up of critical administrative documentation mandatory to the proposal submission, and frequent interaction with the Tender Unit Manager with regards the progress of these sectionsMonitor activities of expert identification and recruitment, in close liaison with the Regional Human Resource departmentActing as a time keeper for all proposals being submitted and ensure client deadlines are met throughout the bidding processKeep data updated at all times on the common Data sharing platform4. SPECIFIC MISSIONSProactively follow all instructions related to QA/QC of the documentation produced and be proactive at proposing ways to improve performanceRequirements5 -10 years of relevant experienceMinimum 2 years working for a major International ConsultancyExperience in the field of Engineering and Construction would be a plusBSc in Business Administration, Finance, Marketing or related fieldExcellent communication in both speaking and writing of English and Chinese (Cantonese and Putonghua)Graphical Design under Indesign, Illustrator or other equivalent would be a plusExcellent in using Microsoft OfficeOther qualities:o Attention to detailo Proven abilities to manage time and stress constraintso Communication: Oral and Writteno Planning and Organizingo Professionalismo Sense of efficiency and added-value in daily activities Profile Egis GroupA major international group in the construction engineering and mobility services sectors, Egis creates and operates intelligent infrastructure and buildings capable of responding to the climate emergency and addressing the major challenges of our time by helping to achieve more balanced, sustainable and resilient territorial development.A 75%-owned subsidiary of Caisse des Dépôts, with the remaining 25% held by partner executives and employees, Egis places its multiple fields of expertise at the disposal of the community and makes cutting-edge innovation accessible to all projects throughout their lifecycle: consulting, engineering, operation.Through its wide-ranging fields of activity, Egis is a central player in the collective organisation of society and the living environment of its inhabitants all over the world.€1.07 bn turnover in 16, employeesPosition location Job locationAsia, Philippines City ManilaCandidate criteria Minimum level of education required4-Bachelor of Arts / Bachelor of Science Minimum level of experience required2-5 years LanguagesEnglish (5- Proficiency)

Job details:

Job type: Full time
Contract type: Permanent
Salary type: Monthly
Occupation: Business development executive

⇐ Previous job

Next job ⇒     


Contact employer

    Employer's info


    Quick search:


    Type city or region