Senior Accountant, Manila

Last update 2023-12-02
Expires 2024-01-02
ID #1830121505
Senior Accountant, Manila
Philippines, Metro Manila, Manila,
Modified September 4, 2023


Key Responsibilities:   Financial Reporting: Prepare and review financial statements, including balance sheets, income statements, and cash flow statements. Ensure financial reports are accurate, complete, and in compliance with accounting standards. General Ledger Management: Maintain and reconcile general ledger accounts to ensure accurate financial records. Analyze and report on variances and discrepancies in financial data. Tax Compliance: Validate and file various tax returns, including income tax, VAT, and withholding tax. Keep up-to-date with changes in tax laws and regulations to ensure compliance. Verify and process VAT Relief claims in compliance with tax regulations Prepare and maintain necessary documentation. Expense Management: Review and validate employee expense reports, ensuring compliance with company policies. Implement controls to manage and track company expenses effectively. Financial Analysis: Conduct financial analysis to identify trends, opportunities, and areas for improvement. Provide insights and recommendations to management based on financial data. Bank Reconciliation: Prepare and maintain bank reconciliation reports to track financial transactions. Investigate and resolve discrepancies promptly. Vendor and Supplier Relations: Manage vendor relationships, including processing payments, resolving billing issues, and negotiating terms. Verify and validate invoices for accuracy. Month-end and Year-end Close: Assist in month-end and year-end closing processes. Ensure all financial transactions are accurately recorded and reported. Audit Support: Prepare documentation and support external auditors during financial audits. Implement audit recommendations and process improvements. Financial Compliance: Ensure compliance with internal financial policies and procedures. Assist in the development and enhancement of financial controls. Monthly Government Contributions: Validate and manage monthly government contributions, including SSS, PHIC, and HDMF. Maintain accurate records and submissions to regulatory bodies.   Requirements: Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance. CPA qualification is highly preferred. Minimum of 5 years of progressive experience in accounting and financial management. Thorough knowledge of accounting principles, tax laws, and financial regulations. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Proficiency in accounting software and Microsoft Excel. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Detail-oriented with a high level of accuracy. Ability to work independently and meet deadlines. Team player with the ability to collaborate effectively Egis Group   A major international group in the construction engineering and mobility services sectors, Egis creates and operates intelligent infrastructure and buildings capable of responding to the climate emergency and addressing the major challenges of our time by helping to achieve more balanced, sustainable and resilient territorial development. A 75%-owned subsidiary of Caisse des Dépôts, with the remaining 25% held by partner executives and employees, Egis places its multiple fields of expertise at the disposal of the community and makes cutting-edge innovation accessible to all projects throughout their lifecycle: consulting, engineering, operation. Through its wide-ranging fields of activity, Egis is a central player in the collective organisation of society and the living environment of its inhabitants all over the world.   €1.07 bn turnover in 2020   16,000 employees

Job details:

Job type: Full time
Contract type: Permanent
Salary type: Monthly
Occupation: Senior accountant

⇐ Previous job

Next job ⇒     


Contact employer

    Employer's info

    Quick search:


    Type city or region